COVID-19 Special Announcements Data Feed
- Q: What is Data Commons?
DataCommons.org is a collaborative, community initiative with a
mission to maintain and provide access to useful structured data on
the Internet in an easy to use manner.
- Q: What is SpecialAnnouncement?
is an open standard schema that was designed for organizations, such
as governments, health organizations, schools, and more, to publish
COVID-19 related urgent announcements that affect schedules and other
aspects of everyday life. The announcements include the closure of
facilities, rescheduling of events, and new availability of medical
facilities (for example, testing centers).
- Q: What data is included in the data feed?
- This is a regularly updated feed of
markup created in the Google
- Q: How often will the data be refreshed?
- The data feed will be refreshed daily.
- Q: Under what license is this data being released?
- The license on the structured data of each SpecialAnnouncement markup may
be specified in the field sdLicense. Each
publisher may have their own license terms for content on their
website. Please refer to the website of the publisher.
- Q: What if I see some errors in the SpecialAnnouncement structured data?
If you believe the publisher has made the error and you can identify the
publisher in the structured data, please reach out to the publisher.
If you believe the error was introduced by the data compilation
process, please reach out to Data Commons Support.